Harriet James Poems
- Occupational Therapy Find me a scissors and some paper, So ...
- The Beauty Of Life The beauty of life Is in the eye Of the...
- Let's Let's not talk About love Just accept it
- Be A Sunflower Sunflowers just can't help it, Turning ...
- Survival A love so true, So vivid, So electric - They ...
- Beware The Scam Beware the scam my friends Beware the ...
- The Grand Canyon My mind has this Subconscious knack Of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Find me a scissors and some paper,
So I can start to shape her.
First the feet and legs, all two;
Up to the knees then a skirt will do.
Then to the middle to angle at the arms,
Down to the fingers (this is where it gets hard) .
Then once they look presentable,
Off up to the shoulders, curving up at the neck
To a face well rounded.
All done now, our paper cut out of you.
Ready for colouring,
You can begin with the blue :)