THERE ARE A LOT OF.............., BUT THERE IS
There are a lot of grains of sands In your desert, There are a lot of drops of rain In your lands, There are a lot of spikes of grain In your fields, There are a lot of different kinds Of grapes on top of your house, There are a lot of pretty people Around you anywhere, There are a lot of chains of mountains Surround you everywhere, but There is only one pretty love that is Ready to hit your pretty heart with its arrow.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THERE ARE A LOT OF.............., BUT THERE IS by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay