THERE ARE A LOT OF.............., BUT THERE IS
There are a lot of grains of sands In your desert, There are a lot of drops of rain In your lands, There are a lot of spikes of grain In your fields, There are a lot of different kinds Of grapes on top of your house, There are a lot of pretty people Around you anywhere, There are a lot of chains of mountains Surround you everywhere, but There is only one pretty love that is Ready to hit your pretty heart with its arrow.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THERE ARE A LOT OF.............., BUT THERE IS by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Blue Neon Milk, Is It Poetry
- FOR SOUL TO SERENADE, Dr subhendu kar
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- The wind and the rocks, cristobal Benjumea
- World Of Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri