There are many..., There are a few...
There are many of those with whom you can go to bed,
There are so a few with whom you’d like to wake up,
And in the morning to greet the day that’s ahead,
With a smile to ask your love if it’s already a sunup.
There are many of those with whom you can just live,
Drink in the morning coffee, talk and argue or debate,
But … there are just a few to whom you can believe
And in every moments of life to be always straight.
There are so a few with whom you’d like to dream,
To watch the stars in the darkness of the night,
To be with your loved one in the same stream,
And never think who was really wrong or right.
There are so a few with whom you can keep silent,
Who understands you with a semi glance or a word,
Who knows that each heard word is just brilliant
As from the mouth of your darling it was said.
You so easily meet and… without pain you part,
With ease on the heart, just because…, and it is sad that…
There are so many of those with whom you can go to bed,
There are so a few with whom you would like to wake up.
©Larisa Rzhepishevska (Odessa, Ukraine)
The 1st of October,2013
Larisa Rzhepishevska's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There are many..., There are a few... by Larisa Rzhepishevska )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- The Cold December, Vidura Prabhath
- My Love 4 You, Kristopher DeLander
- My tribute, Laxman Rao
- The Way You Make Me Feel, Kristopher DeLander
- Do as per the words from the mouth of le.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Because Of You, Kristopher DeLander
- In the far meadowland, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I Can See Beyond The Hills, I Can Tell B.., kayanja isaac
- I hear again, hasmukh amathalal
- With Some Desires of Surviving, Rohit Sapra