There Will Always Be A Place For You At My Table
There will always be a place for you at my table.
You’ll never have to eat scraps off the floor.
There will always be a bed for you in my gable.
You’ll never have to sleep on the hard floor.
There will always be enough hot water to run your bath.
You’ll never have to be dirty that others will laugh.
There will always be a place for you right next to me,
You’ll never have to worry, my darling puppy.
(c) 2013 Copyright Elena Plotkin
Elena Plotkin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There Will Always Be A Place For You At My Table by Elena Plotkin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Precisely In Love, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Small Investors Naive Get Burned, Terence G. Craddock
- Ssshhh-e Does It!, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Oh Death, Tony Adah
- François de la Rochefoucauld, tal vez, Richard Thripp
- Defining poetry, Saurav Karki
- I just had a Birthday, Jena Crowe
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp