There Will Always Be A Place For You At My Table
There will always be a place for you at my table.
You’ll never have to eat scraps off the floor.
There will always be a bed for you in my gable.
You’ll never have to sleep on the hard floor.
There will always be enough hot water to run your bath.
You’ll never have to be dirty that others will laugh.
There will always be a place for you right next to me,
You’ll never have to worry, my darling puppy.
(c) 2013 Copyright Elena Plotkin
Elena Plotkin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There Will Always Be A Place For You At My Table by Elena Plotkin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Broken and Mended, Aaron Welch
- What is possible and, gajanan mishra
- Mind Mosaics, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fire, Zimaya Nightshade
- How can, gajanan mishra
- Never Stoop, Neela Nath
- Eating Out At The Elephant Bar, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Road To The Moon, Neela Nath
- Worry not, my dear, gajanan mishra
- The Onlys, douglas scotney