Elena Plotkin Poems
- Banana I grew up with a bunch of others, Just me with my ...
- I Am Meth- Written By Anonym... My Name: 'Is Meth' I ...
- Please No More And so he wrote it on the message board, A ...
- A Kiss A kiss on the forehead or one on the cheek A kiss ...
- Ballet Dancer They used to call me twinkle toes, And I had ...
- Birthday Blues No party hats that will mess up your hair, ...
- Geniuses Unite The world was facing a catastrophic end, The...
I like to write poems and sometimes songs about the funny moments in our lives, the thoughts we have rattling around in our brain, the troubles we all share, the issues we carry with us everywhere, the people we surround ourselves with, and the hopes and dreams that make it easier to go on and live.
I like to write poems and sometimes songs that make people laugh, smile knowingly, and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Everytime I find myself in hot soup, I think I'm going to go crackers.''Strife and Life
''I feel like a woman without a country who still has to pay taxes.''life, taxes, and feelings
''I'd rather marry for money and divorce for love than marry for love and divorce for money.''Divorce, marry, love, and money
''Those who spurn knowledge are doomed to learn things the hard way!''Knowledge
''Words with words. Fists with fists.''Fighting fair.
Comments about Elena Plotkin
I grew up with a bunch of others,
Just me with my sisters and brothers.
When I was younger, I was green and tough,
But as I grew older, I discovered life could be rough.
I changed and grew softer, some called me yellow.
But I was no coward, just a very cautious fellow.
Because where I come from you never know the day,
That your whole family gets eaten or just carted away.