Things We Could Do
She's not open minded.
She's too short sighted.
She can't see the things we could do,
the places we could go.
Everytime I try to touch her.
She feels i'm tryna rush her.
She tells me she's not like them hoes she respects herself.
Baby girl I love you this is how I express myself.
Fear of the unknowns...
...Got her sticking to the road she knows.
Zolani Nkomo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Things We Could Do by Zolani Nkomo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra