Danny The Dreamer Boyd
This Is It
Throughout a journey of love and hate:
I've learned too little, or too much!
And being daily in a different state:
Has left me only out of touch.
I've set out so soon ago,
As is on an obscure quest;
And up till now I still don't know:
Whether it was for the worst or best!
The very start still seems so clear,
The very end is happening now;
And with but woe in the atmosphere:
I wish I could start over somehow.
It's not that I would change the course,
The words, the laughs or the cries;
But maybe try all that remorse,
Destroying by breaking my disguise!
I could even spend more time
With whom I really dearly miss,
And forget about the mount of rime
Inside that guided me amiss!
Despite the coldness in my heart,
It still beats, hence I'm forlorn;
And the passion increases when we're furthest apart,
And the heat melts the frost and leaves me to mourn.
I've never really a destination set,
Yet let the tide but seize control;
Alas, I guess that this is it:
The time I've finally stopped to stroll!
Danny The Dreamer Boyd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Is It by Danny The Dreamer Boyd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- When you look at me, The Princess
- Regularly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Abominable, Edward Kofi Louis
- Kicking The Down And Out, Terence G. Craddock
- Wau Bulan Wau Bintang, Ismim Putera
- A Planet Of The Step-Mother, Muhammad Shanazar
- A Message Of Peace, Muhammad Shanazar
- Innocence, Muhammad Shanazar
- To Unite All, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Chaste Woman's Death, Nalini Chaturvedi