Thought remained in brain
Sitting on a train, stressed was my brain,
Saw a beauty bedecked, gave glee to brain.
Holding a hand fan, cuing again and again,
Gosh! Hijacked my peace, bubbled my brain.
A ray of smile, gathered my lips twosome,
Smiled she back, that struck my brain.
Fanning and stealing glances, my activities, the same.
Body like an alien crane, color colored my brain.
Eyes captivating and black, became I an instant insane,
Cerise chubby cheeks; went into coma my brain.
Lying on my berth, completely out of sense,
Came she near, sense gained my brain.
How are you, asked she smiling, I had an incarnation,
Wish could have told, love you! Alas! Thought remained in brain.
Sudam Panigrahi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thought remained in brain by Sudam Panigrahi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI