Thought remained in brain
Sitting on a train, stressed was my brain,
Saw a beauty bedecked, gave glee to brain.
Holding a hand fan, cuing again and again,
Gosh! Hijacked my peace, bubbled my brain.
A ray of smile, gathered my lips twosome,
Smiled she back, that struck my brain.
Fanning and stealing glances, my activities, the same.
Body like an alien crane, color colored my brain.
Eyes captivating and black, became I an instant insane,
Cerise chubby cheeks; went into coma my brain.
Lying on my berth, completely out of sense,
Came she near, sense gained my brain.
How are you, asked she smiling, I had an incarnation,
Wish could have told, love you! Alas! Thought remained in brain.
Sudam Panigrahi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thought remained in brain by Sudam Panigrahi )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- Three Wise Men, Bill Simmons
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- His Birthday, Neela Nath
- Last Night, Swrji Basumatary
- A proposal to wake up, none .....
- Dreams are All That Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Flowers By The Roadside, Maurice Rowlands
- You are born to be a poet, ramesh rai
- Beautiful flower, gajanan mishra
- A Fool, crystal ruth
- The Game, douglas scotney
- Cover Me With You, George Dee Vuy