Lawrence S. Pertillar
Threats To Detect
With beliefs they can isolate themselves...
From threats to detect enemies and terrorists,
Encroaching upon their interests kept.
Have foolishly with insistence remain blinded to facts,
They can live independently with this selfish mindset,
To not realize a quality of their lives they value to cherish,
Is dependent upon those they have chosen to detest...
With a disrespecting of what from them they get.
But somehow wish to protect their delusions to feast,
It is the keeping of their delusions,
That provide no peace of mind or time to find rest...
With doors, windows and communicating sensibly,
Senselessly being shut down to block out sanity...
Insanely rejected by their protests.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Threats To Detect by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- दैज्लां दुब्लिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- you are guilty, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- While Death Sits At The Window-Sill, Landred Vhael
- Cigarate Vapour, Ronjoy Brahma
- Life sentence, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- STEADFAST IN LOVE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- The Tome Of Storms, Landred Vhael
- With malice towards none, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Human Vulture, V P Mahur
- Love You, Filmon Tesfaldet