Tiger and Deer
I asked him, ‘Tigers devour deer;
why do deer live beside the tigers then? '
‘They will live beside tigers. It is the doctrine.
Tigers never jump over deer if they don't feel hungry.
If the deer did not stay beside tigers, they would extinct
from earth many days ago. Men would then enter
the Sundarbans, loading trucks with deer would come back
to slaughter-house and destroy them over night.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tiger and Deer by Sayeed Abubakar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shhh Cricket, Ima Ryma
- Lord Buddha again, hasmukh amathalal
- आं लाजिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Night Play, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- Love Me Not, Electric Lady
- Symbol Woman-3(Repost), Indira Renganathan
- दिनैनि हराव नांगोलनि जांख्रा, Ronjoy Brahma
- मशाल जलती रहती है..mashaal, hasmukh amathalal
- Beautiful Appearance III, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- NIGHT PRAYER, Colin Ian Jeffery