Tiger, Tiger (Not Kipling)
Tiger, Tiger, up a tree.
Tiger, Tiger come to me.
Tiger, Tiger locked in a cage.
Tiger, Tiger placed in a rage.
Tiger, Tiger do not growl.
Tiger, Tiger do not scowl.
Tiger, Tiger will not leap.
Tiger, Tiger put to sleep.
(c) 2013 Copyright Elena Plotkin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tiger, Tiger (Not Kipling) by Elena Plotkin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)