Tim Tebow Poem = ALIVE, CHRISTIAN IN LOVE & WELL # 461
ALIVE, CHRISTIAN IN LOVE & WELL # 461
I thank the Lord for my wonderful life, income and home,
I thank the Lord for my beautiful wife, family and divine love.
Every deed we ponder, speak or commit, He is always aware
As He views everything which transpires from above.
I thank our Lord for His Daybreak each morning
And again at nighttime for the beauty of His moon.
I thank Him for those who have loved me dearly
And for His wisdoms which never came too soon.
I thank the Lord for keeping me righteous, complete and whole
I thank Him for keeping me honest, truthful and out of jail.
I thank God for all I treasure, seek, serve and adore
And I thank Him I'm alive, Christian, in love and well.
Tom Zart's 461 Poems Are Free To Share To Teach Or Show Support!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
To Listen To Tom Zart's Poems Go To =
http: //www.veteranstodayforum.com/viewforum.php? f=38
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tim Tebow Poem = ALIVE, CHRISTIAN IN LOVE & WELL # 461 by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest