Tim Tebow Poem = ALIVE, CHRISTIAN IN LOVE & WELL # 461
ALIVE, CHRISTIAN IN LOVE & WELL # 461
I thank the Lord for my wonderful life, income and home,
I thank the Lord for my beautiful wife, family and divine love.
Every deed we ponder, speak or commit, He is always aware
As He views everything which transpires from above.
I thank our Lord for His Daybreak each morning
And again at nighttime for the beauty of His moon.
I thank Him for those who have loved me dearly
And for His wisdoms which never came too soon.
I thank the Lord for keeping me righteous, complete and whole
I thank Him for keeping me honest, truthful and out of jail.
I thank God for all I treasure, seek, serve and adore
And I thank Him I'm alive, Christian, in love and well.
Tom Zart's 461 Poems Are Free To Share To Teach Or Show Support!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
To Listen To Tom Zart's Poems Go To =
http: //www.veteranstodayforum.com/viewforum.php? f=38
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tim Tebow Poem = ALIVE, CHRISTIAN IN LOVE & WELL # 461 by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak