RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Timeless Aging Moments
So lazily, warily, not moving, wanting to just relax and be
by myself for long periods of time, an enjoyment I entice
always into interior solace.
Just biding my life, wanting to be left alone to create and
intensify intellect through it's quietness.
Listening to easy going music as I contemplate the mood I am
in, finding many moments gathering in my mind.
Causing a peaceful joy to accommodate my being while I sit
back and find myself in poetical rhythms, joining interior
attitudes in timeless aging moments.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Timeless Aging Moments by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- strange is the mindset!, Somanathan Iyer
- DREAMS........., Saturday Chikezie Promise
- For My Love, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- On pins and needles, gajanan mishra
- Soul's Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Images Of Thought, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- لماذا, ala rhmn
- Down below, GRANT FRASER
- لماذا, ala rhmn
- Branches Reaching, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Prayer Before Birth, Louis Macneice
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(15 April 1958)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)