Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Times Of Stress
Tempted am I to write some more,
Why must I write another encore?
Only to use and tax my brain,
To keep away my depression again.
In times of inactivity I stagnate,
My brain just seems to hesitate,
I find nothing useful yet to do,
Until I write poems for me and you.
It’s marvellous to tax my brain,
I must do it, again and again,
For when I do write for you,
Depression out of the window flew.
It’s amazing how these words do come,
Does it happen for everyone?
When stress is encountered by you,
Or does it happen to only a few?
Am I unique in times of stress?
And only I the one to be depressed?
Why then, do I reach for pen and pad?
To write a poem for which I’m glad.
© Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 1 December 2005
Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Times Of Stress by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet )
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus