Edward Kofi Louis
City of light,
City of love;
In your bedroom;
Within your walls;
'Tinashe', tan, sit, set, he, sat, hat, hats, sin, tin;
With the sweet love of your muse;
But, i do have enough to offer to the world.
'Tinashe', hen, hens, sine, she, his, is, as, at, neat;
City of light!
City of love;
having a world of life and, a world full of love.
'Tinashe', Tina, ash, has, sea, tea, eat, ate, thin;
But, with your lover waiting under the reflections of the mirror! !
However, the Creator created us with love.
To meet love and to see your face;
But, from Eber came the Hebrews.
'Tinashe', hit, this, tan, tins, hits, shine, the, heat, in;
Cow, horse and monkey;
Busy minds and nice works!
With lovely powers and the muse of love,
But, in the sight of men and women.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Tinashe' by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- How Was Your Day?, Donald R Charon
- we never did go bowling, Mandolyn ...
- How To Tie The Knot, Foster Teegarden
- hurry husband, shush my alliteration, Mandolyn ...
- Sharp Is The Bite, Donald R Charon
- Erato my Muse of love poetry. (Part 2), Erato
- Headache, Foster Teegarden
- Autumn Season, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- mommy, Josephine Taylor
- Friendly Union, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)