Edward Kofi Louis
City of light,
City of love;
In your bedroom;
Within your walls;
'Tinashe', tan, sit, set, he, sat, hat, hats, sin, tin;
With the sweet love of your muse;
But, i do have enough to offer to the world.
'Tinashe', hen, hens, sine, she, his, is, as, at, neat;
City of light!
City of love;
having a world of life and, a world full of love.
'Tinashe', Tina, ash, has, sea, tea, eat, ate, thin;
But, with your lover waiting under the reflections of the mirror! !
However, the Creator created us with love.
To meet love and to see your face;
But, from Eber came the Hebrews.
'Tinashe', hit, this, tan, tins, hits, shine, the, heat, in;
Cow, horse and monkey;
Busy minds and nice works!
With lovely powers and the muse of love,
But, in the sight of men and women.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Tinashe' by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Vikram G. Aarella
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe