Edward Kofi Louis
City of light,
City of love;
In your bedroom;
Within your walls;
'Tinashe', tan, sit, set, he, sat, hat, hats, sin, tin;
With the sweet love of your muse;
But, i do have enough to offer to the world.
'Tinashe', hen, hens, sine, she, his, is, as, at, neat;
City of light!
City of love;
having a world of life and, a world full of love.
'Tinashe', Tina, ash, has, sea, tea, eat, ate, thin;
But, with your lover waiting under the reflections of the mirror! !
However, the Creator created us with love.
To meet love and to see your face;
But, from Eber came the Hebrews.
'Tinashe', hit, this, tan, tins, hits, shine, the, heat, in;
Cow, horse and monkey;
Busy minds and nice works!
With lovely powers and the muse of love,
But, in the sight of men and women.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Tinashe' by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Value Of Life, Marites C. Cayetano
- River and ocean, gajanan mishra
- My Kudos To Your Beauty, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Learning to Lean on Him, Annajoy Thompson
- Learning, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I Belong, Anthony Di'anno
- Focus On Your Studies, Ronell Warren Alman
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Lovely Child, Akhtar Jawad
- Courtny Stoned, shelly keats