Tiny Robot Torygop Corp made
Programmed to perception of same,
No labor of effort to progress
Can resist your function to regress.
Tiny Robot austerity drone
Will the aged be secure at home,
Will the workers rights be stripped
By your petty ideologues fists?
Tiny Robot king o' hill
Secrecy exposes your true will,
To conduct affairs from ascent
Despite the other 49 per cent.
Tiny Robot born to rule as
Kings as thugs and emperors too,
Borne by lines of chosen elite
Separated from have nots complete.
Tiny Robot on the march
Sweeping all with nervous laugh,
Unravelling all that green sustain'
So haves with impunity breath again.
Tiny Robot no piety feign for
Secular programming disdain,
Circuits virus lay over run
Deeds of others will be done.
Tiny Robot might is right
Smiting all by rule and spite,
Behemoth's calling as smoke clears
Ruined landscapes mark the years.
Tiny Robot over horizon last
Time will tell the people's cast,
A speck in history farther right
Beneath the hill's most guiding light.
Danny Draper 26/9/2013
Danny Draper's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Tiny Robot by Danny Draper )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Momentarily, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Zephyr's Army, Argentine Tango
- close, laxami Cards
- My friendly foe, Arnab Chaudhuri
- shut your dirty mouth, Mandolyn Davidson
- Rocking Chair Memories, Nicole GravellPellerino