To Leap Into Bed
Don't leap into bed on first date.
It betrays your opportunism.
Post-marriage union is guiltless.
First night is the wedding's prerogative.
Pre-marriage sexual gratifications
Would stunt the emotional growth
Towards commitment and concern.
With chances of cracks being maximum.
Courtship is meant for the lovers
To know each other and find out
How best they adjust each other.
Don't use before the thing is owned.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Leap Into Bed by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher