Is It Poetry
To Me Different Signs Heaven Has
To men different signs the heavens Have.
To turn against and brush beneath the sky.
And land like birds upon their merry feet.
While smaller things that seem to make us mad.
It is known now why the sun must rise.
Each word we speak that comes to each like mind.
Love of life to each and each their own.
Then to men a different sign to man it has.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Me Different Signs Heaven Has by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans
- All Babble Yet No Travel, Tyrone Gayle
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote