To my Little Sister in heaven!
I love you more each day.....
I miss you more now......
I need you more now than then!
In my life there is a gap that none can fill
In my life I see a lot that reminds me of you
True love given and shared unconditionally
I feel it
I breathe it
I cherish it
The effect you had on me then is more intense now
The years are moving on and on
I have grown up now
I wonder what I would have done for you today?
In my dreams I plan a lot.....
All I am saying is....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! !
Each 12/03, every year, as long as there is breath in me! ! ! !
To love is to remember
To remember is to cherish! ! ! ! !
Flencirose Basera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To my Little Sister in heaven! by Flencirose Basera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry