Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
To My Mistress.
The green field peeps,
The sky blues the gusto,
And river glides the fascination!
Your temple enchants passage,
For the ran-random -whims of humor,
Seeks completion in your Nature's mine.
The created heavens of strange madness,
Imply magnitudes with the past weaning,
As if the threshold sucks nectar.
The lonely bird on a bare tree by the desert,
Dreams the bliss of the innocence of adolescence,
And the sparks of fire, - blaze on Time!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Father's Appeal To His Daughters. -new-
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.