Bazi alis Subrata Ray
To My Mistress.
The green field peeps,
The sky blues the gusto,
And river glides the fascination!
Your temple enchants passage,
For the ran-random -whims of humor,
Seeks completion in your Nature's mine.
The created heavens of strange madness,
Imply magnitudes with the past weaning,
As if the threshold sucks nectar.
The lonely bird on a bare tree by the desert,
Dreams the bliss of the innocence of adolescence,
And the sparks of fire, - blaze on Time!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To My Mistress. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery