PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
To my old study...
Goodbye, old study;
gotta make a move.
Like you I`m too sad;
like you I too feel bad.
It`s been quite many days;
some months and years.
It`s you that knows me the best;
you saw the birth of a poet.
You heard all talks between me
and my friend who has left this world.
You know so many secrets
that the world will never know.
I taught you how romance plays;
I showed you my heart open.
You bore with the pain of sentiments;
You heard me shout; saw me breaking into pieces.
I know you`ll never forget our Saturday, Sunday classes.
You may hear in your mind all the poems I read;
tore many pages and looked at you very sad.
Goodbye, old study.
Gotta make a move.
They say life must have changes.
They say laughs and cries are parts.
Tell me how should I tell them
what sort of is this love.
Like you I`m too sad.
Like you I too fell very bad.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To my old study... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- An Almost Made Up Poem, Charles Bukowski
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Life Stretching, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Electric Love, Suresh Dogra
- Capturing An Awareness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Letting Imagination Run, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A river, Leong Ming Loong
- The End of the Road, Sandra Feldman
- Silent Conversation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Serenity Is Placed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shards Of Emotion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- WHAT IF CHRIST WAS NOT, Michael P. Johnson