Lawrence S. Pertillar
To Realize A Recognized Speeding
Every minute a youthful mind,
Believes a playing around each day...
Is something that can be savored...
As time disguised from them slowly fades,
Becomes more sacred with an aging.
Especially when a seriousness of life,
Has been recovered from a hypnotized delusion.
And those who discover this seriousness,
With a meaning and purpose...
Unavoidable to face with a useless debate,
Are the ones no longer in denial or try...
To pretend they have been granted immortality.
As an expediting to do much more with their lives,
Becomes prioritized to realize a recognized speeding.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Realize A Recognized Speeding by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
((13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- You Are Not Even Modern And Instead of B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- One family, gajanan mishra
- Hamlet, You Too Are Writing Poems, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Christmas The Season, Valentine Mbagu
- Sinking Sun, Aftab Alam
- EMOTIONS, Eugene Latumbo
- LOVE, Eugene Latumbo
- Duty of a good friend, gajanan mishra
- FRIENDSHIP, Eugene Latumbo
- Inspiration, Michael P. McParland