Lawrence S. Pertillar
To Realize A Recognized Speeding
Every minute a youthful mind,
Believes a playing around each day...
Is something that can be savored...
As time disguised from them slowly fades,
Becomes more sacred with an aging.
Especially when a seriousness of life,
Has been recovered from a hypnotized delusion.
And those who discover this seriousness,
With a meaning and purpose...
Unavoidable to face with a useless debate,
Are the ones no longer in denial or try...
To pretend they have been granted immortality.
As an expediting to do much more with their lives,
Becomes prioritized to realize a recognized speeding.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Realize A Recognized Speeding by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer
- Don't ask certain people what food you h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal