kevin wayne malone
too far gone
IM TOO FAR GONE TO RELEASE MY SOUL TO HAPPINESS.
IM TOO FAR GONE TO FEEL THE EMOTION OF BLISS.
IM TOO FAR GONE TO CAPTURE THE ESSENCE OF YOUR KISS
WHY DID I COME THIS FAR MY DAYS ARE LONELY IT IS YOU THAT I MISS.
I CLENCH MY FIST IN PAIN, NOBODY LYING ON MY BED NOW BUT ONLY A STAIN.
THE MEMORY OF THE RAIN IN WHICH U I KISSED.
IM TOO FAR GONE U CAN SAVE ME NO MORE
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (too far gone by kevin wayne malone )
- Different colors, hasmukh amathalal
- From my hearts core, Aftab Alam
- Racism, John Masaitis
- Flooding In Kaschmir, Leslie Philibert
- Wild mentality, hasmukh amathalal
- Like A River, Edward Kofi Louis
- National University, Edward Kofi Louis
- May We All Find What We're Looking For S.., Daniel Karbon
- Your love has made me wild and mad, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Tree of life, Veronica Centeno
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)