kevin wayne malone
too far gone
IM TOO FAR GONE TO RELEASE MY SOUL TO HAPPINESS.
IM TOO FAR GONE TO FEEL THE EMOTION OF BLISS.
IM TOO FAR GONE TO CAPTURE THE ESSENCE OF YOUR KISS
WHY DID I COME THIS FAR MY DAYS ARE LONELY IT IS YOU THAT I MISS.
I CLENCH MY FIST IN PAIN, NOBODY LYING ON MY BED NOW BUT ONLY A STAIN.
THE MEMORY OF THE RAIN IN WHICH U I KISSED.
IM TOO FAR GONE U CAN SAVE ME NO MORE
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (too far gone by kevin wayne malone )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Leaking Pen
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Kupamanduka, Gopalakrishna Adiga
- An Africa Thunderstorm, David Rubadiri
- A Moment Of Happiness, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Another Toll By Death, Tony Adah
- I have always thought about life, Sumita Jetley
- I MISS YOU DAD, Sharen Suren
- Roses Red, Coral, Blue, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- A Night Thought, Luo Zhihai
- B day, hasmukh amathalal
- Nothing worth to be Found Right, Meriam Joseph
- Mr. right, hasmukh amathalal
- To my newly-grad girlfriend, Jesse Swedlund
- जहां उम्मीदें नहीं धुलती हों चीखों की तरह, Aftab Alam