Sally Plumb Plumb
I'm too old to pump iron
and I'm far too fat to jog.
I'm much too old to have a mate
'cause I'm too old to snog.
I'm too old for stilleto heels...
that leaves me very sad,
but, I can still drink whiskey
and that makes me very glad.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Too Old by Sally Plumb Plumb )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde
- As Stories Go, Lee Gelis
- Truth Prevails, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- By all means stay, Kindred velarde
- The Only Thing Received, Kindred velarde
- Says he was in Falluja, Gouda Moon
- Labyrinth of Ghost, Aftab Alam
- Waiting for unknown, sultan mahmud
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov