Eila Mahima Jaipaul
You will always be there
in places that go everywhere with you like a hat,
or a secret whispered into your mouth.
I want to whisper others
one fire thing breathing air into another
danger playing with danger
fire joining fire
to make a larger blaze.
And your voice whispers back
it holds the energy of a star,
a winter leaf
still on the tree
like two leaves falling and dancing
swirling in the wind
Eila Mahima Jaipaul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Traces by Eila Mahima Jaipaul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak