john tiong chunghoo
Travel Haiku - The Kunsthaus Zurich (Switzerland)
the other secret code
to Switzerland's wealth
where wealth is painted
without the dollar sign
Visit Zurich and immerse yourself in 20th-century and contemporary art. The Kunsthaus Zurich, a museum for modern art and a must-see for any art lover, features impressive collections of photographs, collages, and montages from artists such as Hannah Höch and Man Ray, and comprehensive pieces by sculptor Alberto Giacometti. For a sense of living history, check out the exhibitions and events held at the Cabaret Voltaire nightclub, originally opened in 1916 and an important venue in the founding of the Dada art movement.
john tiong chunghoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Travel Haiku - The Kunsthaus Zurich (Switzerland) by john tiong chunghoo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...