RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Treasure Chest Of Our Soul
Walking silently into dark forests of tomorrow's future,
unable to see a thing, progressing through it anyway.
Feeling the presence of a genuine love by my side, taking
a journey of peaceful interior silence.
Going forward through all types of weather and turmoil,
coming at last upon a clearing filled brilliantly with
Love being illuminated from all sections of it, gathering
together all the beautiful memories into one heart that is
now shared by two.
A lasting truth sealed in a treasure chest of our souls.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Treasure Chest Of Our Soul by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Life is a dream, glen salem
- Finding STeps, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good & Bad, Priyanka Gupta
- Interaction, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dial My Heart, Edward Kofi Louis
- Erato My Muse Of Love Poetry. (Part 3), Erato
- Set Aside Your Fear, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Twitter, gajanan mishra
- Sliding Gracefully, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tiny Beetle, Paul Gerard Reed
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)