Lawrence S. Pertillar
Treats To Nibble
The picture long revealed to be exposed,
And is far from subliminal...
With depictions unhidden,
But some who view are fixed on bits of it.
To be routinely comforted while feeding addictions,
As visions affixed dance to their pleasing of habits.
Petty pushers limited to insights condoned,
Express no interest in the frame...
Or the picture to them shown.
Arguments increase between the ones blindsided,
And those undeniably connecting to reality.
But choices made to feed upon treats to nibbled and eat,
Has successfully blocked a thought process stopped!
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Treats To Nibble by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- IT IS OUR TRADITION, john chizoba vincent
- Pink Pyjama Party?, Stephen Katona
- SIMPLY SELFLESS, PRINCESS LISA APARAMA
- don't make me turn these stars around, Mandolyn Davidson
- Dumb Them Down Stupid People I Can't Think, Is It Poetry
- one hundred and shut up degrees, Mandolyn Davidson
- Magnifico, Gaylord Munemo
- Boys Will Be Girls, George Hunter
- Where is the Honor?, Maverick Jones
- Boys Will Be Boys, George Hunter