Lawrence S. Pertillar
Treats To Nibble
The picture long revealed to be exposed,
And is far from subliminal...
With depictions unhidden,
But some who view are fixed on bits of it.
To be routinely comforted while feeding addictions,
As visions affixed dance to their pleasing of habits.
Petty pushers limited to insights condoned,
Express no interest in the frame...
Or the picture to them shown.
Arguments increase between the ones blindsided,
And those undeniably connecting to reality.
But choices made to feed upon treats to nibbled and eat,
Has successfully blocked a thought process stopped!
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Treats To Nibble by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- limericks section (more to be added) fi.., lee fones
- Because of my dream, Alex Adeoye
- O CRUEL AGGRESSORS! YOU CAN NOT BEND OR .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Puddles Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE MORE THAN WHAT W.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rembrandt, Phil Soar
- Margrit Biever Mondavi…..Happy Birthday .., James B. Earley
- Symbols Unremembered, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram