Is It Poetry
Your brazeness cannot distract
from the fack that your utters are
ull and need milking as
i have my own truck
i will take all
The fire in your forest of trees is so hot
i rush to your aid with a bucket
my mouth and my tounge.
as i curb the path of the flames
the fire only rages much hotter.
Your mouth denied for so long canna any longer
i fear for its safety as well.
The art of in the curve shape and its swril
only brings me to flames
in your rear.
You are my love your plum do i tast all of
the year juicyit is the heart
of my plum
.As always i fall into you just by your looks
be my dear..lovingly falling
forever inside you...) it(s plush..
) it(s love..: >) it(s..
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tricked Again by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<< unfair, Abdul Wahab
- Struggle to Survive, Aamir Mogul
- <<< Mind, Abdul Wahab
- For My Little Brother, Ismim Putera
- نداء.. نداء.. نداء, نزار قباني
- When there is evening, gajanan mishra
- <<< Mr, and Ms, untold, Abdul Wahab
- Hope and Mr. Neery, Donal Mahoney
- Scrapbook Thank You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Could Sing No More, Margaret Alice Second