Is It Poetry
You sleep I hear singing and water coming.
I indissoluble make it out each continent.
The shape of each desire when open, I do.
Glammer such most in fluid element clear
never forcing each days competition.
The sun being when it rains full illuminated.
You I make full of God magnetic when with her Hand.
Life and of love and the colleague of the colleague is love.
As for me I sigh as I watch all the rivers of America bank there over,
and the whole of the grassy brown plains made this more green
with each brand new arrivale lush feel such plants.
Thickly as a coastal Great Lakes spring from wood.
Separated impossibly thick hidden from the banks are the cities.
Democracy of your this Trilling and O, to be against it useful,
femme of femme that mother!
Because of you,
and as for me once again I feel the sound the birds
flying over me, they are singing, trilling.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trilling by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Examinations, abhi mangla
- 21 Years Gone By, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)