RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lively memories singing in the night, tantalizing my
mind with many images of long ago.
Bringing so much talent to the forefront, as I sit
watching it perform, I am amazed at it's fortitude
and solemn concentration.
Nothing like it found outside of me, so it's a
triple pleasure every time I go within and contemplate
(10: 33 a.m. - 11/19/13)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Triple Pleasure by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Needs, Nalini Chaturvedi
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu