Triumph Through Christ
Men sing of a night so silent, when God would begin man's triumph,
Man's triumph over darkness, through Jesus Christ's Righteousness,
When that night a Son was born, just as in Scripture God had sworn,
He came to provide peace with God, to all souls on this earthly sod.
A peace that goes beyond the grave, as God came to earth to save,
To save the people from their sin, while granting men a peace within,
This, when those believing men, through God's Spirit are Born Again.
Born of God, by His Spirit above, to live anew in His peace and love.
First the One who was born for us, our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus,
The One who is both God and man, had to complete salvation's plan,
As Jesus now the man in ministry, as God had to go through Calvary,
Where to save all men who were lost, had to die upon a wicked cross.
The trouble maker some would rave, is now dead and left in his grave,
But, that would not be the case, as God completed His work of Grace,
Raising Christ from that tomb, dispelling believers despair and gloom,
As Christ was raised to life again, again walking in the sight of all men.
So the One who was sent for all of us, The Risen Savior, Christ Jesus,
Accomplished all, that He had to do, to save sinners, like me and you,
So by His work, believers have victory, over sin and death for Eternity,
Through the Righteousness of Christ, we can now enter into eternal life.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Triumph Through Christ by Bob Gotti )
- Les Collaborations de Vie, michael walkerjohn
- Only movement, hasmukh amathalal
- Thoughtful Succour, michael walkerjohn
- Wrapped In Silk, michael walkerjohn
- My Prayer, Clive Blake
- AFTER THESE MISTS AND FOGS, M.D Dinesh Nair
- Creek of death!, SALINI NAIR
- Your Coronation, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- I Love You, How To Say, Get It Sent Acro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Right To Prevail, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
Poem of the Day
- The Brook, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)