Clarence A. Graham, Jr.
When I was very young, we had a collie named Trixie
She was a nice dog and I liked my Trixie
One day, she got the wrack
And she left and never came back
I miss her very much
But, I know I will see her dog-spirit in Heaven as such
May 6,2006, Clarence A. Graham, Jr.
Clarence A. Graham, Jr.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TRIXIE by Clarence A. Graham, Jr. )
- Your style, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet: Living in Light, Dr John Celes
- The price of civilization, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Looks matter in affection., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Pain, Robert Lansing
- मन, Aftab Alam
- The sacrifice, Mark Heathcote
- ये कैसा शहर है, Aftab Alam
- कुछ कह नहीं पाता, Aftab Alam
- Jadavpur University Campus A Heaven For .., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)