it cannot be lost of material item,
is it loss you life,
loss of friend?
loss of family?
a brave soul must give,
give to utter nightmare,
if this true fear,
is worth what you make it,
if is not worth giving a life,
then call it not a true fear,
but true fear,
true fear is entire surrender,
such a horror,
dont call it true,
if is not true,
or true fear,
and it eats well, all too well...
for the fragil presence,
of our sanctity,
Jacob Biehl's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (true fear by Jacob Biehl )
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus