Anthony Edmond John
That major war between good and evil is yet to commence...
Truelly Truelly the sun will be carried away on the wings of that pure white dove...
At least lets recount the thrills contained in Your second world war...
I am The Sage...
I had been crowned...
My Mind is sound...
These psalms that ease My pains carry a pound of FIRE that Thunders...
Go call on the strength of Hannibal's Best Warriors...
Could they stand..
Pharoah's Bloodhounds could not survive that oceanride so...
Itembe do pass me My pillow for I really need this night's rest..selah.
Anthony Edmond John's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truelly Truelly by Anthony Edmond John )
- A jumping bean, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A bean, Harold R Hunt Sr
- There are heroes, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Love counts the hours, Mark Heathcote
- My Deck, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A trip to rotgut, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A recipe for a poem, Harold R Hunt Sr
- America will be back, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I will not be taken down., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Will the crowd cheer, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)