Kingsley Olaleye Reuben
Twenty For You
How far would you got to make someone realize that you love them?
Would you make them realize that they are a gem?
What would you do if you failed in this-would you try again?
Would you rise up and break the failure chain?
Would you go to any length to prove you loved me?
Would your love blossom like a tree?
Do you really need me or do I just dream?
Do you really want me or are things not what they seem?
Am I a fool for loving you more than I hate?
Is it wrong to assume we met by fate?
Did God really make between us this love?
Or did God not give his approval up above?
Do you think of me day or night?
Or am I another chess piece you shift out of your sight?
Are things truly happening the way they are?
Or am I being pushed away because I am below par?
Am I simply jumping to conclusions?
Or are all my insecurities illusions?
An am I asking one too many?
But what I really want to know is in truth can you answer any?
Do you know that for you I care?
Do you understand that I only want to be there?
Kingsley Olaleye Reuben's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Twenty For You by Kingsley Olaleye Reuben )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Coming from, gajanan mishra
- I'd pluck the stars for flowers, Mark Heathcote
- A necessity, gajanan mishra
- Sarakara aapananka dwarare, gajanan mishra
- Man: A proud species, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- ONly needed, hasmukh amathalal
- Govt at people's door, gajanan mishra
- Nothing Going On, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her Shoebox Of Poetry, louis rams
- Releasing Sorrow's Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak