TWO SUBJECTS NOT DISCUSSED OCT 20TH,2012
TWO SUBJECTS NOT DISCUSSED Oct 20th,2012
There are two subjects our politicians will not discuss,
Death with Dignity and abortions and to hell with us,
Of course media moguls are in on this conspiracy too,
And unfortunately, you think that this has nothing to do with you.
Unborn Canadians killed at abortion holocaust centers,
Death by holocaust abortion so strong that you can't be a dissenter,
But dying with dignity is considered a criminal offence,
This combination can only mean; we have no common sense.
But then it gets worse because no one has an answer for this,
Because they believe in abortions and nothing is amiss,
We have to leave this to the politicians, judges and appointed,
Don't dare show your hurt feelings if you are disappointed.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TWO SUBJECTS NOT DISCUSSED OCT 20TH,2012 by James Bredin )
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison