Barry Van Allen
I have outlived some of the people that I call friends,
there is no one more surprised than I am,
- - - on the other hand,
so far, so good...I guess!
NOT ALL of the good die young,
some are kept alive to suffer for some reason,
or until they see the errors of their ways.
I t is that 'eating right' that does that to them,
I wish that I was getting out of here alive too!
Instead I am enjoying life,
and if I were truely innocent and had a seat
reserved in heaven,
I wouldn't mind an early exit - - -
According to that measure...
I should look forward to the next few hundred years.
Barry Van Allen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Undone by Barry Van Allen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay