Why is it that
That some people have the money,
While others live in shacks?
That some people are beautiful inside and outside
And the poor people are rated savages
For forces not held in their hand?
That other people have a mother that dies,
while mine stays awake to haunt me?
That you didn't love me until
You lost me like the toy that
I have always been to everybody?
That I have the teeth of a monster
and everyone treats me like one?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unfair by Viktoria Lilith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Playing Your Words, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Shooting and Terrorism, ROGEL FRANCIS SORIOSO
- Wish and desire, Somanathan Iyer
- Is this what We asked for?, Somanathan Iyer
- The world is in peace, gajanan mishra
- The joy in pain, hasmukh amathalal
- Romantic Recollection, Ananta Madhavan
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body