Christians they believe in Hell,
The land in that is underneath Heaven.
How far underneath?
Heaven is in the sky,
So Hell must be on Earth.
Why do I stick to the darkness,
And get condemned for
Living the reality of life.
I'm only sixteen,
Why am I unable to succumb
To the legends of the Lord and all Gods.
The light of the happiness calls to me
But I know that isn't the Lord's calling for me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hell by Viktoria Lilith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- NAUKAREE, Upendra Singh
- Wise people should not become friendly w.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Nothing is to be done, gajanan mishra
- Whom Life Has Injured, David Harris
- Democracy has reached in wildelife, Upendra Singh
- weeds, lee fones
- Neither action, gajanan mishra
- Steel Helmet, Suchoon Mo_
- Stinky Steve, jerome moore
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y NUEVE: This Bad Guy Wo.., T (no first name) Wignesan