Christians they believe in Hell,
The land in that is underneath Heaven.
How far underneath?
Heaven is in the sky,
So Hell must be on Earth.
Why do I stick to the darkness,
And get condemned for
Living the reality of life.
I'm only sixteen,
Why am I unable to succumb
To the legends of the Lord and all Gods.
The light of the happiness calls to me
But I know that isn't the Lord's calling for me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hell by Viktoria Lilith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- LIP AUGMENTATION VS. DAISY DUCK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DON'T LOSE YOUR BALANCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HUMORLESS ASSHOLES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dream, Andre Salva
- RISE AND FALL, Beryl Dov
- BLACK THUMB 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- WITLESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LEARNING FROM EXPERIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HUMBLE WISHES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LIES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov