Love has different tunes,
But only once and one we find.
And while anyone it croons,
It is marvelous and kind.
Our tune we’ll always remember,
Though we walk different ways.
It will sound for us forever
Through the years and days.
Our tune we’ll never forget,
As we find it only once.
For someone it’s a clarinet,
For another one it’s a dance.
I am a little bit sad today,
And the reason isn’t clear.
May be because you’re away,
But you’re wished to be near.
But… anyway, I know for sure:
While we remember our tune,
Our life will be warm and pure.
With nice flowers it’ll be strewn.
©Larisa Rzhepishevska (Odessa, Ukraine)
The 16th of November,2013
Larisa Rzhepishevska's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unforgettable Tune by Larisa Rzhepishevska )
(1895 - 1985)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Remember, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- It's Nothing, Kevin John Racaza
- Twilight on the Beach, Mary Dow Brine
- My, TheSilent Loudness
- Duplicate Indian Egnlish Poets, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Don't Worry, You Have Me, Kevin John Racaza
- The Beach Of Shells, Edward Shanks
- New Bloom..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Ten Years After Tsunami 2004, Umasree Raghunath
- A Little Air, Kevin John Racaza
- जिद्द............., sanjay kumar maurya