Lawrence S. Pertillar
My observations began to collect,
With a reflecting of remembered experiences...
As I adventured into the wilderness,
And with a daring curiosity...
Wherever I placed my own footsteps.
To gather my own beliefs to accept.
Easy it is to sit in denial,
When reality has not yet been visited.
Easy it is to spread from gossip a rumor,
When relying on gossip...
Validates one's existence and approval of others,
Who themselves have not adventured life.
Deceptions and delusions are close relatives.
And conflicts and confusion is the main course,
People addicted crave with a feasting to eat.
Uninformed they are and most likely to protest.
While the ones ostracized to be censored by lies,
Are generally despised because they prefer truth.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Uninformed by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- MODERN CROOK: DARK SECRET SOCIETY, Dominic George
- THE UNSUNG SIDE OF MAGIC (Acrostic poem:.., Dominic George
- DEVASTATED MOTHER, Dominic George
- CLOWN'S SNEER, Dominic George
- THE IRK CRY OF A LONELY GHOUL, Dominic George
- The Whole Wide World, Margaret Alice Second
- Chili con carne in september, Madrason writer
- IN SINS BONDAGE, Dominic George
- HOMO SAPIEN: PERCEPTION OF BEAUTY, Dominic George
- Discipline and decorum., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)