God said let there be light; and there was
light. Let there be life and there was life.
Let peace abide;
Let us join hands together with faith, hope
and charity that one day we will all come
together as one.
Let there be peace we cry out Lord, unity,
togetherness. See the world crying in
turmoil what shall we do? We can hear the
bells of hope ringing high from above for
freedom, freedom America.
Let the praises cry out loud for the whole
world to hear. Singing unity, praying unity
America for unity cries out, unity cries out
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unity America by Cassandra Mitchum )
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood
- Lest We Forget, S. I. Rednow
- For Years Now, Dylon Cain
- Christmas Spirit, S. I. Rednow
- After Three, S. I. Rednow