Unobuntu (You Have Humility) Ms Green
You're Ms Green You Plant, Sometimes You Drink and Smoke Herbs, You Even Know How To Make The Perfect Green Tea and Use Recycled Materials To Make Bags
Miss Arts and Craft. You Study Visual Art And You Have A Taste For The Dramatic.
Ms Writer, a Poet Like Myself, That's How We First Met and That's What I First Liked and You Knew It Before Me That I'd Love You
Ms Down To Earth For Ever So Humble
Happy Go Lucky, Smiling In All Your Pictures Almost Perfect but I Wonder If You're Real
She Said 'Sometimes I Wonder That Too'
If Your Parents Didn't Love You So Much, It'd Explain Why It Seems You Work So Hard To Prove Yourself.
If They Both Smothered You It Would Explain Your Glorious Humility, Unobuntu.
Zolani Nkomo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unobuntu (You Have Humility) Ms Green by Zolani Nkomo )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav