Thomas Noel Smith
Unready for the Song
The sun has set.
All night long
Flourish with inner visions.
Even with the break of dawn
A hint of darkness remains,
Yet, we shall awaken
Still lost in misty dreams
That boldly touch our past.
There will be other days
That leave us
At morning's first light.
Our inner visions flee
That we come
To each new day
Unready for the song.
Thomas Noel Smith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unready for the Song by Thomas Noel Smith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice