Sleepless, in the middle of the night.
With nothing else, but you in my mind.
As I watch the moon and stars shine bright.
Still it's you that I wish I could find.
For your smile is brighter than any star.
Your laughter, more calming than the breeze.
Yet, alike, you're still so very far,
Leaving more, than just my heart's unease.
As my body's left in a stand-still.
I was rendered helpless, and speechless.
I tried to make sense of what I feel.
While my heart pounds, completely restless.
As my mind draws a complete blank,
And I just couldn't think anymore.
Just as my throat dried, and my voice sank.
Still it's you that I'd wish to see once more.
Before I shut my eyes to the dark,
Before I lose my mind and wander.
Allow me to see once more that spark.
For I cannot hold on much longer.
I'm trying my best to stay awake.
But I guess it's best to get a clue
I already know that I'm too late,
Still, I want to say that I...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Untitled by Ynno Idanan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner