Cynthia L. Lowry
Moon Maiden and Sea Mistress
Joined together in cosmic harmony
Celebrate the feminine energies
Sun, Moon, and Stars ----
Starfish, ocean deep and pearl treasures are their gifts ...
The endless ocean of nebulas' and golden stars are moon
lady's domain ..
The great hidden museum of the mysterious deep blue are the
mermaids lovers' kingdom...
Within their spheres lies the unknown myths of humanity ---
A profound marriage of emotional waves and all-knowing
firmament exist ---
They vibrant consciousness to the HUNDREDTH POWER!!!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Untitled by Cynthia L. Lowry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Immature Minds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- King James, David Lessard
- Waves, gajanan mishra
- having a stroke inside a straight line, Mandolyn Davidson
- leaving is losing a million things to say, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hopeless, David Whalen
- Say, whatever you like, gajanan mishra
- I Hate Time, Sandra Feldman
- Next Door, Anna Linton
- How do I sleep, Lore Me34