When simplicity multiplies
When our world magnifies
We discover what we deny
The rooted source of life
That we're all untitled
And we're all not idoled
But our love is vital
When we're all untitled
Rip the pain out of your chest
Let's a play a beat of solid breaths
Slowly rising, rising from the dead.....
Above the noise that covers our heads...
Love is light, love is fire
Love burns when it's most desired...
So let's sing the tune.....
Love to the loveless....
Love to the breathless...
Who are all untitled....
In a full white page....
We are all untitled.....
With our love to exchange....
So let's bring them home....
Let's bring the loveless home....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Untitled by Lubna Hazeem )
- I Don't Knead Your Love Butt it Would BE.., Mr. Nobody
- Story to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- Why Africa Would Not Bow, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Walking With The Master, Heather Burns
- O night, you have so much beauty really, gajanan mishra
- Passage for, hasmukh amathalal
- I Did Not Know, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Simply Spoken Life, Heather Burns
- Did You Ever Love Me, Peter S. Quinn
- On To the Night, Peter S. Quinn
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)