O. C. Woods
The new pen writes only different vues heating icy papers
different tastes as the Sun explodes in words she cries
long is the time of the wait everlasting haste towards warmth again
I imagine how the color will strike your hair your skin
days dripping fast as poems turned into paper balls
sad to witness when no soul is worth these wordly efforts
Mr respected poet whispers and teaches
are dying days my friends instead of waisted necklaces? ?
can I spend hours explaining how I feel that color? ?
under the Stars even at night my fireworking armor
multiple paintboxes I've seen through the days to keep
where is the Black Cloud when temperature rises and slip? ?
I now find strengh smell the light paradise drawn
when the color shines vermillion...
O. C. Woods's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Vermillion by O. C. Woods )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura
- Chaos on 11-12-2007, Kyle Schlicher