Lawrence S. Pertillar
Victims Of Conflicts
If a fear of thinking and having intelligence,
Did not come to threaten the insecurities...
Of those only obsessed to thieve and feed,
Their need to see others bleed as they greed.
While suppressing with divisions and racial tensions,
That began a shortage of opportunities.
None of this that is a reality today would exist.
But those who insisted to prove themselves chosen,
Now find themselves amidst of an array of conflicts.
They wish in secret had never been implemented.
And from them would magically drift away.
But victims of conflicts must continue to find no rest,
As they battle the demons until they are weakened...
To put an end to their wickedness.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Victims Of Conflicts by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- *Darling Dove, C. P. Sharma
- *The Divine Blessings - For Jen Walls an.., C. P. Sharma
- Bittersweet, Kelly Curiel
- The American Dream, Lilly Emery
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam