Lawrence S. Pertillar
Victims Of Conflicts
If a fear of thinking and having intelligence,
Did not come to threaten the insecurities...
Of those only obsessed to thieve and feed,
Their need to see others bleed as they greed.
While suppressing with divisions and racial tensions,
That began a shortage of opportunities.
None of this that is a reality today would exist.
But those who insisted to prove themselves chosen,
Now find themselves amidst of an array of conflicts.
They wish in secret had never been implemented.
And from them would magically drift away.
But victims of conflicts must continue to find no rest,
As they battle the demons until they are weakened...
To put an end to their wickedness.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Victims Of Conflicts by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- THE 4 STAGES OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LOVE, Beryl Dov
- SEARCH FOR PASSION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the top of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- HONESTY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the p of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- FRIENDS VS. ENEMIES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CANDOR 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- ummeedein, rohit kumar choudhary
- RATIONALITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov